Sunday 15 September 2013

The Alternative to Working Out

Due to reasons utterly within my control, there is no C-List Celebrity Workout this week. I hate to do this to you but you're strong and you'll get through this. I believe in you.

As I am eschewing exercise, I should probably check out the Lipomassage TM leaflet I was handed in the week


/

For anyone who loaves exercise! They know me so well! I love it! I loathe it! I loaf it! It's the alternative to sit-ups of buttock raises!

"Widely known amongst the Press as 'the only system that works'", eh? Well that sounds like a legitimate verifiable recommendation and not a made-up bit of nonsense that they've pulled out of their (presumably beautifully toned) arses.

See you next week, my lovelies. I am off to have my fluid exchanges increased. Or, you know, maybe not.

No comments:

Post a Comment