Tuesday 8 May 2012

A Slightly Longer Interlude


You know I love you, CLCW readers, don't you? Utterly. Desperately. It's almost obscene, my love for you all.

And yet I neglect you.

I'm like a footballer too distracted by the glamour of kicking a ball around a field to advertise crisps or appear in "Hello" with a lovely wife and/or mistress.

Unfortunately for all of us, my attention is being unreasonably taken up at the moment. I'm living the life of Rodney Dangerfield in "Back to School". With slightly less wisecracking.




This is not Rodney Dangerfield.


I wanted a clip of the studying montage mentioned in this Cracked article. But YouTube let me down. But that's how my life actually is right now.


I literally have to study using only my lighter.

Thinking of you all. Lovingly. Longingly. Almost a little too intrusively, if we're honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment