Sunday 25 March 2012

A Short Interlude

It is my birthday today so I have given myself the day off. Because, quite frankly, it gets pretty anarchic at CLCW Towers this time of year.

As I don't want you feel completely abandoned, I am including video instruction from some top fitness gurus. Watch and learn, my children. Watch and learn.

Stephen Fry - Dancercise



"The rather ingenious coupling of the word "dance" to the word "circumcise"


Victoria Wood - Fatitude



"Welcome to Fatitude! Let's funky it up a little bit"


Robert Webb - Flashdance



The prettiest legs on this site so far. A fine figure of a fellow and no mistake.


I will be back next week with a proper C-List Celebrity Workout review. No less than Hannah Waterman - daughter of Dennis and one of Ian "Eastenders" Beale's harem of onscreen wives.

Or it might be GMTV Spandex King, Mr Motivator. Or everyone's favourite female Welsh ex-gymnast football pundit, Gabby Logan. Or quite possibly someone else entirely.

Who can say? Not me, obviously, since I haven't decided yet. Rest assured it'll be awesome, though.

Now go rewatch that Flashdance clip. You know you want to.


1 comment: